Confidentiality: This coaching relationship, and all information (physical or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound by confidentiality. The Life Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. NOTE: the Coach-Client relationship is not a relationship protected by legal confidentiality (like doctor-patient or attorney-client). As such, the Coach could be required to divulge otherwise confidential information to authorities.
Disclaimer: Elise Garvin (herein referred to as “Life Coach”) and Mentor4Life LLC , is not an employee, agent, lawyer, doctor, manager, therapist, public relations or business manager, registered dietician, or financial analyst, psychotherapist or accountant. Client understands that life coach has not promised, shall not be obligated to and will not; (1) procure or attempt to procure employment or business or sales for Client; (2) perform any business management functions including but not limited to, accounting, tax or investment consulting, or advice with regard thereto; (3) act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy; (4) provide any medical or clinical diagnosis. (5) Client understands that a relationship does not exist between the parties after the conclusion of this program. If the Parties continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
Frequently Asked Questions from Clients:
1. What is life coaching, exactly? Coaching is like having an unbiased motivational friend. A coach is an accountability partner who listens what you’re going through, asks great questions, helps you formulate a plan, and then hold you accountable along the way.
2. How many sessions do you recommend? I recommend you start with 3 sessions, and then you can decide from there if you’d like to continue.
3. Do you offer refunds? Unfortunately, we don’t offer refunds because when you book a session you’ve taken the spot from someone else. It's critical you are sure before you book.
4. Do you have a questionnaire I fill out before the session? Yes, we have a questionnaire but it’s optional.
5. Can I have a session with my significant other? We recommend that you have an individual session first, then we will decide if it’s best to continue with individual sessions or have joint sessions.
6. Do you do video sessions? Yes.
7. Do you do in person sessions? Unfortunately we're not right now.
My goal is to help you re-imagine your life. My individualized positivity approach will help you attain your goals.
As a professionally trained life coach, I have the tools and understanding to help you to create the life you imagine and get a renewed sense of self.
Committing to a healthier lifestyle is just that – a commitment, and it’s a big one that will take a lot a dedication. My commitment is to provide you with accountability, understanding and support.
Copyright © 2021 Mentor4Life - All Rights Reserved.